What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, applications). These resources can be quickly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
Zones Cloud Solutions
Five Star Service
Our dedicated Zones Cloud Solutions team has packaged our cloud offerings in a program you will find comprehensive, helpful and simple to understand.
We offer solutions in:
- Messaging: cloud-based email and communications solutions
- Collaboration: web conferencing, online file sharing, creative tools & services, hosted CRM
- Data Protection: endpoint protection, web security
- Infrastructure: enterprise applications, data backup/storage
- IT Tools: PC and mobile device management
Our offerings come in public, private and hybrid cloud versions.
We’ll be your trusted adviser for cloud solutions and services, as we have been all along for IT solutions and services.
Featured Cloud Solutions
Why Zones for cloud computing
- Proven experience and ability to scale: At Zones, we serve a wide array of businesses and organizations, including some of the world’s largest Fortune 500 companies. We’ve been around for more than 25 years.
- Industry leading partnerships and solutions: Zones saves you from sorting through the multitude of cloud computing solutions available today. We offer only the best-in-class solutions from top-tier technology partners.
- Industry leading technical expertise: Zones holds more than 160 unique certifications from the world’s leading technology companies. We provide expert skills to bring you the right solution, at the right time.
- We’re an end-to-end, single-source provider for all your IT: Our IT solutions are manufactured by the industry’s leading hardware and software companies. We also offer professional IT services to provide the highest level of support for you.
- Our Five Star Service: Zones is the trusted adviser for thousands of clients because of our quality customer care. Our Five Star Service model ensures that we stay connected with you and support your needs and business goals for the long term.
- Our industry credentials: Zones is a six-time winner of the Microsoft Operational Excellence Award, was named 2013 Microsoft Volume Licensing Partner of the Year, earned the 2012 Starbucks Experience Supplier Award and the Cisco Small Business Partner of Year (West Region) for 2012, and was named to the CRN 2013 Tech Elite 250, among other honors.
Why cloud computing
Some differentiators between cloud solutions and on-premises solutions:
- Cost savings: Applications are mostly pay as you go, so you pay for only the features needed. Also, there are no upfront license fees so the initial costs are lower.
- Easier operations: Increased agility and efficiency, allowing your IT staff to focus on strategic initiatives.
- Lower risk: No overspending or wasted resources, and no hardware infrastructure to worry about.
- Automatic updates: Always-on, always-up-to-date security, plus always-current software versions and patches.
- Faster deployment: Cloud deployment usually takes hours or days, not weeks or months as in many on-premises software deployments.